Friday, July 17, 2009

Chompin' at the Bit

My uncle, a friend of ours and I made a quick trip down to the lease on Wednesday to deliver the new blind and move some stuff around and fill up the feeders. After getting everything set up, I changed the camera cards and we drove around the ranch checking things out. Everything looked good but I do know we need MORE RAIN.




When we got back to the office, I checked the camera cards and came across these two shots (along with about 900 more). These two pics make me wish November 1 was closer. The first one is of a nice young buck. Don't worry, he'll survive this year. The second pic is of some that probably won't survive this year if Cheney has anything to do with it.








2 comments:

C and C Mommy said...

Good grief......I know that makes you excited, but it makes me sad!!

MeMe said...

Beautiful animals!! If they only knew the terror that lies ahead!